Monday, February 11, 2013

Return to normal... I hope!

I'm still coughing but feeling good enough today to begin my return to normal plan. That means normal eating and normal workouts. It's a bike ride for me today and some Barre3.

I'm also planning to go snowshoeing with friends this weekend. So excited! I've never been.

This months, my goals are to keep off the five pounds I dropped in January, and maybe drop a few more. It'll be hard work, I'm sure, ESP after the fun of eating nothing but tomato soup and saltines all last week. (Yes, Campbell's. Don't judge, foodies.). But I have a consult with an RD and I'm going to talk to her about protein and vegetarianism. Mostly I just want to find an easy way to plan meals so I can hit that 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 balance for the offseason while getting enough calories, and I want to figure out how to do this more easily than I have been.

I also plan to try tracking my workouts with ActiveGoals so I can set goals for time or distance or frequency, and see how that goes. I keep a sort of training journal... I just like meeting goals because then I feel like I won something!

Lets see how this goes for me!

No comments: