Friday, September 11, 2009

SWEATER WEATHER!

I love sweater weather, and the warm cozy feeling of cashmere. But what I love most right now is realizing that my cast is too big to fit through most sleeves. HOWEVER, I have always hated having things tight around my wrists. My shirts are French-cuffed, and most of my sweaters either bell or 3/4 sleeves.

Does this fall into the category of "everything happens for a reason"? "I hate having things tight on my wrists!"... "oooooo, look, I can wear a sweater with a cast!"

2 comments:

Klassiklehrer said...

I wonder whether the immobilized right hand will change the way you write. Since you don't have the dexterity to go on and on with posts, you have to think through what you're saying and say more with less. Sort of like twitter, not that everyone goes for conciseness even there.

Dunno about sweater weather--I'm still thinking like an Alaskan--but it is great not having sweltering days in September, as we often do.

The Vagabond Priest said...

I'm seeing the wierdest variety of dress round here... the 3 year old in a sundress, with her mom in a parka, next to the older lady in short-shorts and panty hose (ow! my eyes!), and down the street come the teens, one in ugg boots and jeans and sweaters and her friend in a cami and flipflops. Whahaha? I settled on jeans and a sweater, no, a vest, no, a raincoat, no my sling is warm enough, no, I'm hot/cold...