Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Toy for Cats

So, I think I gave my cat the BEST TOY EVER!

We are packing for our move to West Hartford. We are very excited to be moving to a space about a third of the size of our current sprawling place. 3,000 square feet is just not our thing at this time in our lives. We are so thrilled to be moving, in fact, that we are smiling and laughing when family torments us that it's only a matter of time before we start illegally parking our Lexus SUV or calling our new hometown-to-be "Wey-Ha!"

In the meantime, our house is becoming box city. Our cats think it's the best thing I've ever done for them. They are the Homer Simpsons of cats. First, they survey the box with the disinterested demeanor of Homer answering the phone... "Y'ello?" followed by the high-energy hyperactivity of the yellow one's discovery of a donut... "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod." It's a BOX!

Origami just spent the last half hour napping in the box I was planning to pack my desk items into. He thinks I'm the coolest person EVER.

No comments: