Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Long night at the hospital

So it's about 4:45, and I've been up for over an hour. Getting woken up on call is rough since I can't get back to sleep very well. And tonight, I made the mistake of packing my change of clothes in my gym bag. I won't do that again. Let's just say I'll be wearing my clothes from yesterday throughout this morning!

In the meantime, I surfed over Facebook, and I am starting to feel bad. There's a number of popularity contests- "best looking", "cutest", and so on, and it's making me feel like I'm in high school again. Geez...

Anyone being disenchanted with Facebook at times?

1 comment:

mibi52 said...

With you on the Facebook thing. It feels too much like being back in junior high school. It also feels antithetical to what we're supposed to be about as members of the Body of Christ...that whole "each part is important and one is no more important than the other" thing. It's a fun tool for communicating with friends and family, but it does eem to have its dark side. And I will miss Scrabulous.